www.flickr.com

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Worth a second look

Message to "A Great American!".. I thought the cartoon was pretty funny, poking fun at both liberal (Pinko Liberal, Globalist Wuss) and conservative (Religious Zealot, War Monger). It is very likely that the cartoonist is a liberal, but the purpose of the post was to remind some 10 or so folks who view my flog to go out there and vote.. Trust me, that was the best one that I could find that came close to being neutral.

Where I stand is more towards right and for what is right. I do not call my self a republican, rather a conservative (How dare you call me a liberal!; don't you know you have just insulted me) :) But political, social, or economical issues on fotolog won’t generate much interest, so I stay away from it. I occasionally rant here about things that tickle my brain. Check out the links on the right to see what I read.

As far as reading books, it gives me indigestion most of the time unless I am researching some topics that help me to do something. I don’t read for fun (I know, I am among the minority). I started reading Ann Coulter’s “How to Talk to a Liberal…” about a year ago.. I am half way there.. reading just don’t do it for me.. if you read, more power to ya!.

I hope you got your answer; check out my blog once in a while. If I know more people read my rant, it might drive me to rant more :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just now realized u had a blog. I was reading some of them and I think u'r soo funny! It's funny, I think u and I have the same ideas. :) MomOf3

Anonymous said...

Ann Coulter -- girl's got some bite to her :) She does scare me a little when she talks about invading other countries and converting them to Christianity and about how minorities have too many rights. 10 years ago she would have been dismissed as a kook. My 2 cents - it says something about the time that we're in that she has this much public credibility.

Lemme know what you think of the book.

Anonymous said...

my intention was not to insult you. the cartoon suggested more of a liberal leaning (when using words like warmonger which the liberals have been for the past 6 months). more power to you if your a conservative.

"But political, social, or economical issues on fotolog won’t generate much interest" - dont write to generate interest. write because it the present matters.