www.flickr.com

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Baby Due.. Count Down Clock

I searched the internet the other day for a count down timer and found this great java script (see below my profile on the right side of the page). Now everybody can see how soon the baby will be here. Though it is totally up to the Lord Almighty on the exact timing, I man can estimate, can’t he?.

Believe it or not, I am about to be a father. I couldn’t be more excited, but slightly nervous at the same time. Excited to be part of the Life’s greatest miracle. It is amazing how life start as a single cell and develops into a human. It is exciting to feel the increasing movement of the baby in her mother’s womb. Wondering how the baby feel, hear, think ..

I saw this statement on Fetal Psychology

“Just as adults do, the fetus experiences the rapid eye movement (REM) sleep of dreams.”

This is interesting, because we dream images, and can relate to what we dream. Even blind people have basic understanding of shapes and feel of everyday things. But the babies who are not born yet, have no idea what the world look like. So what exactly do they dream about?

I guess I could ask the baby when she grows up. But according to “Baby Geniuses” she won’t remember

No comments: