www.flickr.com

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

If some Wicks are Slicks

Then all Slicks are wicks?

If I say Islam and terrorist in one sentence that doesn’t mean I said all Muslims are terrorist. I bet there are a few Muslims that would like the psychos among them to stop killing. But the problem is, there is far too many of the bad guys and too few of the good guys.. case in point: PBS dropped 'Islam vs. Islamists' on political grounds

This film has something to do with the good group of Muslims who want to live a good life and condemn the terrorists. But the liberal media do not want to offend the bad ones and in effect have silence the moderates.

When ever somebody who claims to be a Christian (not everybody who goes to church are Christians) commits a murder and suddenly all Christians are evil. But if I say Islamic terrorist, I automatically implied that all Muslims are terrorist. You must have a pretty narrow mind to think that if I don’t agree with you on one issue, I am evil and everything I say is wrong. Well then again, it is typical liberal strategy.. Any and all topics end up with Bush lied, kids died. And you wonder why this country is going down the tubes..

No comments: