www.flickr.com

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Very Sad Wednesday Indeed..

Sanjaya got booted off American Idol and I missed that long awaited moment. I was too busy changing Omie in the Nursery and couldn’t throw my hands in the air and go YES!!! FINALLY!

Weird feeling of the day: “"He's a teenager, and young girls and guys really like him." - AP Really?. How many “young guys” really like Sanjaya?..

By Favorite comment on votefortheworst.com
Listen we were talking about vote for the worst at my Bible class (my teacher is a huge american idol fan) and you people are the spawn of satan. you all are stopping melinda dolitle from a million dolars. she is a wonderfull person who cares about everything like God and Jesus and u people are stopping her from winning. sanjaya is a evil satan worshipper who doesnt beleive in God and he will go to hell JUST LIKE YOU PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO GO AWAY AND DONT EVER COME BACK.
-GiveMeUrCat


Ooookkkaaaaayy.. Melinda Dolittle is a Christian, so she should win the title?.. HA!. Don’t get me wrong. Dolittle is my favorite singer this year. And I hope she wins. But this is a singing competition, America gets decide who gets to win. If Sanjaya can last this long, there is no way to say who is gonna win.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

when sanjaya lost a lady on my floor screamed, and i thought someone had fell on the flr. we all ran just to find out that the lady was clapping and hollering because he lost. A lot like how teej danced w/ her new shoes :)